Friday, July 20, 2007

070707-姐姐大喜日子!=)













hello everyone!=) sorrie haven been updating my blog been bz filming my new show path of gold黄金路=)how have u guys n fellow panda dears been? i miss all of u guys vv much!!do u miss me=p



nevertheless,i wanna share some fotos with you which i took on e day of my sis's engagement where she exchanged vows with my brother-in-law=) it was held at a simple restaurant on a rather beautiful day n date-070707=)

my sis is rather camera shy so i didnt put many of her pix here( lest her students come save her pictures and tease her in school=p)


my brother-in-law's siblings have beautiful adorable kids! one of the girl( she is the cute girl with a red rose by her face) is called felicia too and she really reminds me n my sister of myself when i was young=) e same oooo( say wu)-eee face and droppy sparkle in her eyes=)hehe...what a coincidence=) she has a v pretty elder sis too!


then there is e 帅哥 who has a v funky hairdo too!=) kids nowadaes really enjoy good haircuts=) i still rem the days where i have to sit in the toilet with uncomfortable newspapers wrapped ard my neck held by wooden pegs n my mum using those big tailor scissors cutting my hair sometimes missing my ear by mere cms=p those were the days la!=p


nonetheless i was super happy on tt day feeling so overjoyed for my sister cos she has found a good man who can take good care of her=) thanks alvin!=p


as for me, haha i think i still gotta wait 10 yrs more=p

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008