Monday, February 19, 2007

happy new yr everyone!


gongxifaacai! hehe..wishing all a vv happy new yr n may u all enjoy a happy smoothsailing yr of e pig=)) how was yr house visiting today?i had fun with mine=) went to my paternal grandmas house in e late morning=) then ate fried niangao=))yummy!i love e fried nian gao tt my popo makes...unbeatable=)just e rite crispiness without losing e gooey sweet softness of e niangao=)i told her tt she must teach me one day=) watched e re run of e lunar new yr show on tv=)i like my green dress!loved e colour=)and im glad my contestant won e piggy contest=)wat a great way to start a new yr rite=))
then after lunch, me n my cousins played 'daidi' with my uncle haha..loser eats half a mandarin orange=pp my position was pretty lucky=)) v wang always get good cards so end up i ate one n a half orange after playing for almost an hour not bad la rite=p after tt my uncle suggested we play blackjack aka baluck after we nearly finished all e kum at my grandmas place haha(i think we took abt 10 over kum=pp)..so e smallest bet was 10c n largest bet a dollar..so all of us bet only ten to twenty cents play for fun..in e end i won $1.10! yipee! off to a gd start haha..

after tt went to my maternals side to bainian=) had vv equally yummy tian tang tt i have every new yr chu yi when i visit my mama(grandma)..it is like pure bliss la..warm tiantang tt is not too sweet but v soothing to e throat n chockful of baiguo, dried logans n all e gd stuff..played with my little cousins (ashley n aston ten n three) n stayed for dinner as well=) had v gd clear soup n lu dan aka braised eggs=)yum yum!i think i put on 2.5kg today=p...must go jogging liaoz=ppp

tmr ill be going my best frens place to bainian n lunch in then off to my mamas place to see some 'serious' baluck in action where all e stacks of tens n fifty dollar notes come out n we 'kids' watch by e sides haha..eating seafood dinner tog at nite=))looking forward...enjoy yr chu er everyone!gdnite;)

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008