Saturday, March 29, 2008

roads w/o markings


was travelling on thomson road today on my way to work when i came upon this stretch of road just after a traffic light whereby there are no markings or dividers on the road....



suddenly, i felt disorientated...



like...a lack of guidance n for tt remote second, i didnt know how to travel or drive on the road..



makes me reflect on my own life..



sometimes we r so used to having rules, guidelines, routines in our lives..



someday, we shd have certain changes in our lives to challenge us..



make us think differently..



less in our comfort zone...



n learn to walk on our own n make our own decision..



n suddenly, with the markings back in place..



i feel comfortable again..



i think i have been too reliant on others..
i haven really been myself..



its time to stand up on my own n face this world..



n i believe there r beautiful things out there for me to discover



for me to look forward to..



cos..i believe in beautiful ppl..



cos i have met them..



thank u wj n ms 6th sense..



lovely dinner...lovely talk...



ive learnt to be myself..



n hopefully...u guys can accept me=)



sorrie if i worried any of u with my previous entries..



ppl do go thru tough times..



n yes thank u for all yr concern=)



im ok n ill be alright



cos tmr will be a brand new day to look forward to=)



dun give up ganbette everyone=)



love felicia chin..

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008