Sunday, March 18, 2007

its a lovely sunday!





happy sunday everyone!hope e morning has been bright n cheery=)well, do enjoy today or b4 u know it monday is here already hehe..

thanks for all e wonderful tags n i really tried to read all cos e tags r moving so fast some are like over b4 i got to read them=p (i think a few of u share e same sentiments rite=p) but nonetheless im feeling e love from all of u(yeah!!) n i thank u all for giving me so much encouragement all e time..(though sometimes my tagboard turns into a lelong sales board..eh..to princess n verycheap i hope u guys start paying me soon=pp haha..not v nice la so i hope u guys can bring yr advertisements to a website tt has more suitable advertising purposes..i hope u guys dun mind la ok? terimah kasih=))

i see alot of comments abt my new hairstyle..haha...thank u for noticing!( to nana im not sure wat perm it is but its curls are more random not e whole head kind=p)well im glad my hair is finally longer cos ive been keeping it short for quite a while n frankly speaking..ive never had long hair since i was a child!when i was in primary school, my hair was always in a bowl shape n whenever e hair touches my eyebrows n my bottom ear lobe...CHOP..off e hair goes n i end up looking v 'toot' again hehe..u can see in e photo how ive grown thru e yrs=) but i love how poor thing looking i look then haha..like some one always bully me like tt=pp *notice my fringe n sides of my hair never ever touches my eyebrow n bottom earlobe=p* the middle foto is my recent hairstyle..i loved how full my fringe looked like=) *nice*....=)

:) asked if i liked Fahrenheit..i think they r like so popular la!all e xioameimei love them...i think hua yang is quite a funny show=) good showmanship by all e actors n actresses=) n yes! i heard yuan dian aka the beginning- a drama i shot in malaysia with linyuzhong stella chung n shuanchen is going to be shown on channel8 this may!if im not wrong its most likely to be shown at 7pm starting 8th may=) n baojiaweiguo may be shown in e 2nd half of e year! u guys will see a diff side of me for both shows..tt will be so fun!hehe..scar-ly u guys think ive some sort of spilt personality after viewing both shows=pp but i love both characters cos in yuan dian i turn from someone leading a v simple life trying to bring up my younger sis by selling fish..to someone bent on taking revenge on my father (*gasps*) by becoming an unscrupulous businesswoman...(*gaspsgasps!*)cant imagine rite=p in baojia..im an army captain who fell in love with a guy(bryan wong) in sec school n still cant forget him even in my twenties...then love blossoms...is it one sided or is it something arranged by fate?

haha..sometimes i really wonder if such things actually happen in real life..i believe so cos in life..so many unexpected things can happen...u can never say never..sounds serious hor..but i believe its true dun u think so..share with me some stories of yrs if u do agree with me=)

to ur supporter: ill try n post more fotos ok? hehe just that while at work i try to focus more on acting so i rarely bring my camera along=) but ill try n take more fotos in my free time=) i heard some ppl talking abt gathering wow!tt will be so cool la..haha..if it can be arranged ill love to attend=) hope it can be arranged=)* cross my fingers* to gladys thanks so much for being so enthusiastically supportive! but im sorrie i cant give u my no or address cos if i do, my mum will kill me haha...she loves her privacy u see=) but never mind..this blog address is like my second home in my heart so do 'visit' me more often k;)
thanks for all e wonderful recommendations of movies n shows...hua yang..vanilla sky with tom cruise rite?=)ill go check them out...n also abt e online gaming alot of u have emailed me giving me tips n also venn=) came in v useful!thanks!n some of u asked wats my email add, here it is again--

feliciasrainbow@yahoo.com.sg

**im really a luckie duckie to have a dear fren like all of u=))**
enjoy yr sunday! love felicia....

to haa tanat qijia ji :) chann* lalas - androne kzy -weiting- bernicexD xiiaopiing joycelyn ruihan nana [d]olphin daphne gar(ce nanjianxie farlicia name ur supporter loner(kelly) darren :D shimei pamela SHONIAH (= gladys sean psychedelic huiyun jesrene venn* isabelle princess ... smiley vanessa felfan verycheap jerena JNIORqy jfoll jolyn hmm rank haihaolo fm maurice [z]hiquan kelvin kris sherman lee steph pamela denise haa s.s pekpek BerriinnCexD n to all for tagging=)love u guys!=))

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008