Wednesday, December 26, 2007

seeking the path of gold;)迷黄金路=)呵呵呵呵。。。


  • wow..its amazing..coming back from taiwan, my frens are all telling me how much they like huangjinlu..n really..my aunties n uncles are all following this show! thank u for e support n for all who gave me such positive comments abt my role, thank u!=))

lin fei is really one role tt i really tried hard to grapple with cos she is so..eccentric sometimes..cool aloof yet so sweet n kind at the same time..i love her alot n im glad some of u really like this show..thank u dear jean for saying she really saw the role instead of me acting as myself in the show...i guess best frens noe best thanks dearie=)

ill work hard; of course there r lots of room for improvement n i see some scenes or parts tt i could hv done better but i really thank everyone from my dear producers to excellent co stars to the crew makeup wardrobe stylists everyone for making me look so good glowing editing the bad parts away n letting audiences see me in a diff light n see a diff felicia chin this time round on screen=) thank u=)

do continue supporting path of gold cos even im hooked haha..i cant wait to watch the next ep n i even have mobtv haha..

ps: i was at my laoshi( teachers) xmas party n i went to his room to watch path of gold at 9pm..haha being so engrossed in the show i turned my head n there were like a roomful of uncles n aunties watching even the youngsters were watching=) hehe...n they told me我们每天都在追看啊。。。你后来有没有死。。为什么没嫁给金龙etcetc...haha.it was great=))

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008