Saturday, February 3, 2007

fruitful day at ps=))


woke up at 10+ today...hehe..did some housework..promised my mum ill have lunch with her todae went to ps crystal jade for late lunch=)) yum yum we had nice porridge n few dimsum dishes n one of my fav...this veg dish with 3 types of egg in it=)) nice i like=))


















after that we went to marks n spencer hehe..bought some real cute gummies=))





















bought e mini jelly babies for my sis..thot e packaging skipping girl looked v adorable=) she is sick hope some cute sweets can cheer her up=) but after buying, i realise eating these mini jelly babies seem abit...eh...=ppp haha...
after tt i went sembawang n saw these 2 cds!!
yeah! let it shine's cd is out!pls do support=))hehe songs r sung by teresa zhiyang renfred geraldine n hehe me..i sing one of the songs inside called ' my star'=)give me yr comments when u hear it=))


e next cd is by my singing teacher peter tan=) his songs r v nice=)) it has oldies jazz etc etc=)do check it out too!=)


then...haha was walking ard basement two when i met..someone..haha vv unexpected..i met...him...=))
aww..one of my fav 'students'=) (actually all i like la=p) so cute lo him think he grew even taller since e last time i saw him (tts new yrs eve) had a gd time catching up with him=))anyway hes real adorable=)and it was a nice coincidence=) my mum likes him too haha..anyway fireflies we will meet up soon ya=)) hope to meet up with my fan club members too!miss u guys=) haha so many ppl to meet up with=)) oh ya, to kenneth ( frm campus ss) happy birthday!sorry i cant make it today=))
enjoy yr sunday too guys!

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008