Monday, October 29, 2007

yipee!birthday party for *lingling*=p








a v v v big thank u to all of u who came down last sat to help me celebrate my birthday=) it was truly a vv happy day for me!

looking back at these photos, im pinching myself n thinking...am i dreaming? haha...i never had so many ppl helping me celebrate my bday;) and strangers we may be b4 i became an actress but i feel so happy to have met all of u and thank u for making the effort to come tog and giving me such a wonderful birthday surprise and gathering=)

as a kid my birthday has always been a quiet affair-a simple dinner outside, and a small mango cake at home, with my dad, mum n sis singing e bday song for me=) seeing almost 50 ppl surrounding me joyously singing e bday song i was speechless...it was truly a happy occasion for me....u made me feel special..like a little princess n i thank u for tt=)

some of u left me msgs to say sorrie u couldnt make it(some of u even left presents for me; ive received them a big thank u!); hey dearies, its really ok!=) sometimes, birthdays ain't only abt parties, big presents or cakes..its e well wishes tt u have for each other, hoping tt the day would be joyous for him or her n they are never forgotten in yr heart=) n u guys will always be in my heart n i love u for tt=)


i may have a fan gathering next month on 24th nov! for more details do check out my fan club's website @

http://www.chenfengling.com/



hope to see u guys there too!till then, do enjoy yr week ahead!i love u guys!=)

hugs feliciachin(lingling..mum calls me tt=p)

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008