Tuesday, October 23, 2007

happy birthday lalalalala=)





hello everybody!its my birthday today!haha...thank u guys for all yr well wishes and happy birthday messages=)


its wonderful to be 23...old enough to make decisions but sometimes rash enough to make mistakes..well, it had been a topsy turvy one year for me..ups and downs..but this is life rite?only when u fall then will u pluck up more courage to pick yrself up=)im still trying hard at tt=p


but one thing im really happy to have accomplished this yr is tt i have this little blog of mine which i share with all of u=) its heartening when i meet u guys on the streets n u tell me tt u visit my blog too=) haha...im really happy inside! my humble blog has come a long way from my first entry in march abt my hk trip and only 100 visitors on e first day till now e million mark has been crossed!thank U for being my supporter=)


u guys have watched me grow n yeah when im 18 till now it has been a good 4 yrs...thanks for walking standing by me and on this joyous happy day im glad i can have u with me too! happy birthday to all of us n may we all grow old tog(oh yeah!) ;)


u must be wondering how im going to celebrate my bday rite?haha..ill be working=p will post up fotos of my bday celebrations(if i have any=p) watch out for them!

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008