Sunday, October 28, 2007

tweety rawks!!!;)






































hello everybody!heh..it had been a wonderful few days for me i wanna thank sososo many ppl!from my dear frens who msged to wish me a lovely happy birthday(also to u guys who left me so many msgs in my guestbook!thank u dearies!)to my dear fren jean to the awesome nuyou team to the crazylicious ktv session with fellow 黄金路ers to wonderfully fantastic catholic high students to a mindblowingly cool shoot i did yest(more abt tt later=p) and also my lovely sweet fans!! thank u guys for all the happy moments im truly a blessed girl=)


i have alot of fotos to share! but ill start off with this really cool shoot i did yest=) this is the first time i did an ad for an apparel brand and im so happy its tweety!cos i have always loved watching tweety on tv when i was a child and up till now, tweety always give me the happy cheerful vibes-plus i love tweety's wits and endearing cuteness=)


so i was really surprised when i came for my shoot at 10am looking at such a funky grunge rock star feel for the shoot and styling!i love how johnny(our dear stylist) transformed sweet lovely comfy tshirts to such cool rock-chic feel...

so i delightfully picked up a few tips from him and dun u think e clothes are super cool(i really like them)=p so pls do look out for my upcoming print ad for tweety(a big thank u to everybody for the fun shoot yesterday!) n do check out their wonderfully versatile apparel( they even have nice trinkets keychains belts shoes n caps-check out e blue one on me=p) dress up or dress down its yr choice=p take a look at these interesting layering(of clothes) for more ideas on how to dress up a tshirt too!=)


heh my last pic is a bit of a teaser for tmrs birthday entry=) i had a wonderful time celebrating my bday with my fans yest!thank u guys so much! so if u cant wait for my entry tmr, do check out my fanclub website

www.chenfengling.com

for the whole story n some fotos of the gathering or check out my blog tmr;)


thank u!

N do have a wonderful sunday ahead!=)


love felicia(yr panda mama=p)

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008