Tuesday, March 27, 2007

lalalala filming tog=)






























pardon me if my entries are abit late cos these days have been busy filming n extra time will be used for reading scripts=) but ill still update whenever i can so pls do continue visiting this address=)
passed by this little snack shop today tt just reminds me of a childs snack heaven haha..like a modern mama shop=) rows n rows of goodies kids would drool at=) but as a kid, i was never allowed to eat these 'heaty' foods cos my mum didnt allow me to...even when i ate fried chicken my mum would peel away e skin..me n my sister could only stare at other kids munching away at e delicious crispy n oh so fragrant piece of chicken whilst we are only left with healthy white meat haha...but i thank my mum for taking such great care of us cos we grew up with good skin n good health=)
saw these colourful chairs at clarke quay=) was v attracted to their daring quirky usage of colours n i think it really makes e whole place v funky n in...would visit these places with my frens next time=) tell me abt yr experience there if u have freq e places ive mentioned=)
=) ill be watching phantom of e opera this wed nite!cant wait=) update u guys abt it asap too!alritey=)do sleep early guys=)goodnite! love feliciachin;)

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008