Tuesday, April 3, 2007

010407=)=)=)




















































hi guys!im back!thanks for patiently waiting for my entry!=) had a bz week this week but i had a v interesting n fun april fools day!=)

in e morning i went to visit my dad for qingming..after tt i went to my grandma's place for a small gathering with my relatives=) took e time to catch up with my cousins too=)hehe...all of them are so grown up already!waiting to go ns, or learning functions for a maths..time really flies...

in e evening, i went for a my fren's fren birthday=) her name is meiyi and she is 11 this year=) so honoured to be invited=)hehe met abt 20 of her other frens from school n they were so cute n shy!i signed autographs for them n took lots of fotos too!seeing e smiles n happiness on their face really made my day n im so glad i could make them happy too=) in the end, my fren was teasing me saying it was as if i was e birthday girl with e lovely cake n presents=p haha but nah!no one can take e shine from pretty meiyi n she was so nice to have invited me=) thanks lovely meiyi!love u=)

tell u guys a little secret=) ive always wished to have a nice birthday party when i was a child..with a big nice cake with a beautiful drawings on it n balloons n lots of my frens n pretty dresses=) but i never got to have tt cos i know my family couldnt afford it..so from e bottom of my heart, i thank meiyi n her lovely family for making this dream of mine come true 20 yrs on=)=)thanks for sharing yr lovely cake, frens, balloons, food and smiles with me=)

after e party, me n my dear fren jean were on our way home when we passed by this hot air balloon thingy at bugis!at e spur of e moment, we went over n excitedly bought our tickets=) only when e balloon started ascending did i realise how high up we were n my knees literally shook..haha..im was SO..scared!!like a scaredy cat!haha u can see my scared face in e pictures!had to force myself to smile for them!haha...i was like going:" i~~m ss~~o~O scar~~ed!!" haha brave jean went walking up n down saying.. the view so cool so cool..haha..only after 5 mins of warming up did i finally relaxed n grew braver!haha...but i must say its a real nice view up there=) u shd go try it=) after tt we went to try some desserts at ji di chi...e mango pomelo with grapefruit juice is most yummy=)

will be back with more army photos too!look out for them=)

last but not least...i really believe that true frens last forever..=)thanks for being such a great fren to me=)

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008