Thursday, March 29, 2007

deeper understanding for army=)


filming these days have been so fun n enriching for me=)went to a few camps for filming n for once i really get to know more in depth abt e life my frens went thru during ns n now i have even greater respect for all who serves e army n help defend our country=)


love e smart4 uniform n i must say food in e cookhouse is really not bad=) well some of u may beg to differ but for a first timer like me i thot they taste pretty good..haha..e chicken rice we had tt day tasted pretty yummy!=)


while filming in camps, i got to meet some of my frens from softball too!such a wonderful surprise to see them=) everyday i get to learn more army terms, have first hand knowledge of their equipment n technology n take a peek into their daily life which i think is pretty cool=)few days ago me n rui en attended an armour display n we rode on a light strike vehicle!it was so fun!haha i cant help but stifle some of my screams=))like a mini roller coaster ride haha..e driver was laughing at me la!n i love this role that im doing cos u will see a diff side of me-more feminine, vocal and stern at times...more like a confident lady..i hope i do justice to e role!;)


watched phantom of e opera yest=) their costumes n sets were really grand n nice=)other artistes like pinghui, bryan, xiaoling jie, joanne, pierre, adrain, apple n biren jie were there too=) haha..bryan kept teasing me abt my army fotos!!haha...cos of my posture....made me laugh so much with his funny words=pp

tmr im going to camp again!actually im kinda looking forward to it=) will be speaking to a group of cadets abt some arty equipment...haha..*stress stress*...wish me well ya?haha...my cam has some prob so haven be able to take fotos=(( will fix it asap=)

have a great friday guys! love feliciachin;)

dream-a-little





viewing now

visitors



Felicia


View Guestbook/Comments


RecentPosts





Archives


January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008